BE SOFT MY LOVE, YOU OFTEN HURT.


I was sick and weak, my soul had almost left my body;I found my self submerged into diseases and surrounded by medicines ;

                   Then you came, called me, we met...
I could barely walk, until you helped me walk ;for me who had almost left the hope of living,You taught me to laugh
 once again.
        My medicines changed from tablets to your presence ;Miracle happened! Cause doctors noticed rebuilding of my dead cells...
                    LIFE was worst until you gave me a new one. 

                 And now that we both are counting breathe till it turns null, I thank you for giving me such a wonderful life. 
       Now I'll hold your hand tight and lay right beside you, till we pass the layers of earth and reach Heaven, cause that's all I can do to you


No comments:

Flashbacks of the Nightmare

Mrs. Marie is 45 and still, she looks as pretty as she was when she was 19, as seen from the photos.  She has had some accidents in the pat...