BE SOFT MY LOVE, YOU OFTEN HURT.

Love Song

Life has turned blue once again,once again things have stared to turn like they were earlier, winter in my life was back and this time with a very beautiful reason to be happy. I wonder that how often life has been this beautiful,"NeVer " was the answer that came straight from my heart. well its time to introduce you with the one who brought autumn to my burned life and gave me a reason to believe back in life LOVE.,  
Big black eyes with the ability to make you go numb and your eyes stuck on her's,  and her tall hairs one would play with, this lady of my dreams always has a smile on face and with the ability to make a guy fall for her in first sigh , simplicity and her nature made her the best creation of god and science. 
I have a very hard wanting that ,i use my ability of writing to describe each and every moment that we shared and each and every thing about her  that makes me fall for her even more every time,but the things is even if i unite all the words i had, i would still have things to tell about her ,.............. now that i have understood that i'm no one to describe the best girl of the world and hence i would like to confess something here now".


I don't know whats it about you that make me hold your hand every time we sit beside each other ,despite of hot climate you have the ability to make me feel like its autumn around,like every time when we are together things seems to so beautiful and life seems to be so easy ,it feels like if time has stopped and our love has taken over the violence of earth.  i remember the first day when i had your hands in mine, i felt like we were simply made to be each others .I wish time could stop , at least for the moment when i first saw you, and for every time I see in your eyes, for everytime when you are to depart,for everytime  when i hold your hand ,for every moment when you say      "IDIOT I LOVE YOU"   .    i don't know what my life has for me coming next, whatever it be good or bad,best or worst i just want you with me and for forever and till death do us part.  "

                                                 " I WISH GOD COULD BE GENTLE TO ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE FOR MY LIFE STORY WITH MY LOVE"
                                                                                                                                                                                                        to be continued.........................

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ASHWINI. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fallen In love vth this.....vry heart touching❤️❤️

Ashwini Singh said...

Tysm Mr/Miss Anonymous

Flashbacks of the Nightmare

Mrs. Marie is 45 and still, she looks as pretty as she was when she was 19, as seen from the photos.  She has had some accidents in the pat...