BE SOFT MY LOVE, YOU OFTEN HURT.

TRUE LOVE NOVEL



               MY LOVE-WORTH LIVING FOR.
Hey!how's you,
Last night I went up the roof,all alone just me and the insomniac stars.......
They asked me why am I sitting alone!?They noticed your absence. I told them now we don't share our paths,we have divided. 




I don't know why am I writing this message to you although am not gonna send this to you. But maybe it this makes me feel as if you are still beside listening to my talks.

Religion,is it what you call it that separated  us for its own satisfaction.!? And we broke cause of our parents thought. We on earth never consider religion when we kill others ,never when someones rapes a girl but every time you love someone ,Religion will be the first guest behind the doors of your relation.It is considered a insult for your parents if you love someone from the other caste ,MAY I KNOW WHY!? Don't you consider others to be human or to be able to love.
Nothing will change ,because we can't change ourselves. Well...........
I just wanna say you that  ..........
                       "GIRL I MISS YOU".
             Walking alone on streets I realized,
How lonely your absence can make me feel,
And every day, every evening," I missed you,
The way you hold my hand before going, the way you smiled on hearing compliments, the way you laughed at my silly jokes, and when you went numb by the thought that we'll have to say bye in a short while....." and yes separation made me realized, how slow time could be.

                                                                     
                                                                                                           -ASHWINI
                                                                                INSTAGRAM: @WORDSMAGIC__



GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS,MUST SHARE THE LINK AND COMMENT IF YOU FIND THIS RELATABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH SUCH INSTANCES OR WILL EVER GO.
                                  

       

2 comments:

Prachi said...

😍😍❤️

Ashwini Singh said...

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Flashbacks of the Nightmare

Mrs. Marie is 45 and still, she looks as pretty as she was when she was 19, as seen from the photos.  She has had some accidents in the pat...