BE SOFT MY LOVE, YOU OFTEN HURT.

LETS JUST BE FRIENDS AGAIN

                              FRIENDS
It's been long since we ever talked about ourselves, we don't have any recent memory anymore,just the long blurry video calls. when i go to places we have been through earlier and together ,what pops to my mind is our memories ,they remind me of you.There memories,who i call diamonds and am likely to keep them as feelings and letting them come out in words. But,
                                         A triple ride on a single two-wheeler and  just bunking around,going to places and checking on hot girls. Insulting each other in front of girls and then,making jokes of everyone and everything. 
                                                     
  Bunking lectures in school ,and  just hanging out ,being stucked to the junk food shop until it was 3 and time for the buses to leave.These are not just pop ups,these are the throwbacks to best days of  my life. walking with you girls ,to the bus stand and you guys just laughing at my silly jokes,insulting peoples and concluding to "bullshit" in .002 seconds gave me a billions of memories hidden and wrapped  with beauty of summer,winter and monsoon. Sharing a single umbrella during rains and pushing the other out knowingly.Telling each other that your bf/gf is a real bitch.
 I never knew you all as friends,you always were my family, sharing food,days and memories. 

I know i have been rude to all and i had a reason. I've been selfish. i have been missing you all since the last days of separation and faking that ,who cares i'm cool. I have been the one ,providing solution to all during bad days and i guess i do not have the right to express my sorrow cause we cant change this and we cant bring days back not even together.


                    But yeah,the fact is,before we all grow all and stop missing each other and before by body turns to ashes , and my souls leaves my body and enters the sky,"I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT ,YOU ALL HAVE BEEN PART OF ME,I HAVE MEMORIES THAT WORDS CANT DEFINE AND FEELINGS THAT EYES WONT DESCRIBE. ";"YOU ALL ARE AND WILL BE FAVORITE AND I ALWAYS HAVE AND BEEN MISSING YOU ALL."

Thanks for always being there and for always being there. Thanks for hating my x more than me,Thanks for giving notes ,on the last days of exam.Thanks for trusting me and  letting me help you guys out.
     

                                          
 I USED TO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL INSEPARABLE,but we already are separated ,but i don't think so that could ever stop me from saying that."LOVE YOU ALL'. 
                                                                              
                                                                                                      highly dedicated to all  my  best friends.................
                                                                -ASHWINI.

must share and comment if you also have such memories with your friends. share the link above.

No comments:

Flashbacks of the Nightmare

Mrs. Marie is 45 and still, she looks as pretty as she was when she was 19, as seen from the photos.  She has had some accidents in the pat...