BE SOFT MY LOVE, YOU OFTEN HURT.

TRUE LOVE STORY

                                                              TRUST
When i first saw her , at "The Roof-Top Restaurant"  Mumbai ,India; She was a cold breeze under the  warm winter sun. She  came in my life like a  winter rain, rain and beautiful, like in the best rated romantic movies.
                                                                                                                                  It was a birthday party and she was dancing with waiter and the fellow could just say,"madam .....". .I was  wondering if it was the alcohol doing that but then  No. The next was me moving my foods 
periodically to appear like a slow dance, and noticing everyone . 
                                                     


We  all then decided to leave for Lavasa ,India and here we go, divided into 2 groups  of 5 in each car. 
There she said me the first hello, "you were staring me for whole time right"!? well then i said without hesitating "GRAB YOUR SEAT BELT".  As we know,'Men will be men'. I said "you look good and her reply was obviously  ....." are you trying on me,dude not gonna work. I'm a lesbian " 
I was  like ,FUCK ME .  I was like pregnant and where can i get an abortion; 
For two seconds I went in comma and then she said,Kidding dude.
The trip went perfect from pleasantly idiotic talk to taking insulting selfies and till phone  number exchange.

                                                        

I asked her  to meet someday ,(not a date) it was clear from her words that she would never  go through a relationship. Still,i fell for her and she knew it,she knew it completely. Monsoon turned to be a sunny day after  6 months  and she proposed me ,(eating pani-puris). And i burst the whole water out from my nose and i was like the fuck. It was a sun followed by a  chimpanzee dance on the middle of street. 

It was just a month and things were different now,my beloved person seemed to be changed. Angry , frustrated ,envy and sad . I asked her everyday, whats it, lemme know; I am perfect was the reply covering the scars of her hands. 
                                     It was Sunday morning  and my phone rang, answered a half  awake zombie  "gaskgak" and "I CUT MY HANDS " was the reply that came in return. I woke up within seconds. It was her. I ran to meet her , reached the main gate of her house in 10 minutes. She  took 3 hours to come and come with a smiling charming face. My eyes were about to flood with tears and she raised her sleeves , The color of the skin had become pink, ;like someone had been cutting them since years.  The reason was ,she wanted to die and  that was the only reason.  I was scared if something bad happened to her , but then no she told me She had suicidal thoughts  running through her mind every morning. A hug for 5 minutes was the only thing , i could do for her . I took promises , talked for hours , and she  promised she wont do this again. In fact we decided to these  ugly thoughts.

                                         
         Everything was supposed to be perfect ,but then i stared to get messages from our friends about her in  RELATION WITH SOME OTHER GUY. I never asked her , cause i believed she would never lie to me. And at the very end end of the day , a text message of "I love you" was the  one that kept me fighting through everything. It was Love all i wished for, I thought i deserved for. But, I wish my story would have been like real romantic stories. Like a true love novel . I wish.

It was  January and i got a message that " i wanna break up". I thought this must be  one of the temporary morning thoughts , but unfortunately it wasn't. I called for like hundred times , but no response came, then came a message followed by an angry emoji"what do you want". I could not stop my self from  crying, Everything until one day before was  perfect. She could talk on call cause she was busy with relatives. 
                                                      
        After begging for 2 days, I got an appointment. I prepared hard , i prayed to god to help me turn things right. I went to the park, and she was perfectly on time; that is one hour late.  I had millions of words jumping in mouth to come out, but tears came first.  And so was her quick reply; I gotta study and i cant effect my studies and don't over react it happens with everyone. The lady then turned and with her big open hairs taunting at me from front. ALL  i did was stand for hours.    I went home , gave another message to her , " can we catch up after exams." No reply came, it was 12:00 , and in her status update was another guy, with a message of happy 2 months anniversary. It felt like someone stole my love song and destroyed my love life.Definitely she had been the reason behind my happiness, but same has been the reason behind my scars too.

I was cheated and broken, this time the scars came on my hands....... 
                                                  We are humans ,and we do mistakes and we often hurt someone or get hurt. what matters is how much we learn from it.I did a mistake to trust her and i'm not gonna this mistake again,and trust me on this.
                                            .

"YES! I HAVE BEEN CHEATED,BETRAYED AND CRUSHED TOO. BUT NOW I DON'T GIVE A FUCK , BECAUSE ,I'M A LEARNER AND I'M LEARNING TO DEAL WITH CRIMINALS."
                                                                                                                                                                         -ASHWINI.







DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THE LINK AND COMMENT YOUR VIEWS .

No comments:

Flashbacks of the Nightmare

Mrs. Marie is 45 and still, she looks as pretty as she was when she was 19, as seen from the photos.  She has had some accidents in the pat...