BE SOFT MY LOVE, YOU OFTEN HURT.

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY

`                               HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY   
Even today it bothers me to wonder how close we were back then.
The journey from being jolly to an injured soul has been truely memorable, grievances of past have been so constant in my life that i could barely find myself free of thoughts that knock my head down and try to break me apart. And finally after 1 year of your absence i have figured out that we don't have right to know "the reason behind things happening in our life",and dreaming of  happy days will never turn things as beautiful as dreams. What did i expected for
"TRUE LOVE" and what did you demanded for physical relationship ,I don't know if mine was harder to give or yours was difficult to pay.
 I sold my soul for your lust, lost all my self respect , my happy charming soul was burned to ashes but all i thought of was you and your love for me. i still remember that winter night that totally changed my left,i guess you were totally satisfied and so you disappeared before sunrise. I  could barely move on your thoughts ,and my life again went jealous of me.
"I WAS PREGNANT" with a 3 months old life generating inside me. 


Suicide ,the door i wished to knock before facing my parents,well they knew this. Abortion was not an option anymore. i had never seen my parents crying ,never ever.Well this was the first time for a lot of things.
        No girl in the world would be this hapless to see her parents cry on hearing the news of her daughter being pregnant. `
The doctors wished me luck as i had decided to give birth to this baby,and being 19 it was the worst of a decision one would wanna make.  
I have been a regular customer to the word name "PROSTITUTE" , and a very frequent joke these days and thanks to you for changing my  boring life completely. 

     i had no idea to hate you or to curse you but i have a reason now to believe in myself and forget you,you might not the be the only one of your kind in the society but i may be the rarest of my type .
                                          
                      Today, i gave birth to a boy that might not remind me of you but would spread messages of love in this world and would tell me that you were right to bring me to this world full of "human masked animals". 
                    AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY NOW THAT,"I'M THE HAPPIEST".
  
                                                                                  -ASHWINI.
                                                                              

No comments:

Flashbacks of the Nightmare

Mrs. Marie is 45 and still, she looks as pretty as she was when she was 19, as seen from the photos.  She has had some accidents in the pat...