BE SOFT MY LOVE, YOU OFTEN HURT.

BEST PARTNERS

                                 BEST PARTNERS
I'M broken into pieces ,shattered like pieces of glass, that unite when you are around and make me feel complete. 
                    I am holding tears of pain ,about which my eyes wont tell;but there's a magic in your eyes to see through my soul and hear my scream hiding behind my stupid jokes and loud laughs.

We are not couples but still i can walk miles for you, i can still smell your sadness and hold your hands and let you know "I'M ALWAYS THERE". 


              BEST PARTNERS ,that's what the gods angel call us ,and I have heard the birds they say we look cute together.   
                                   We have instances of time showing its worst for us,and life being rude, with the last doors of GOD closed for us permanently. But, we give our best to keep the other happier. 
                                         
      Best partner that's what we are as i already said, with our love we spread positivity  and happiness to this cruel world........ 
   We have wounds, we have scars ,but what holds us together and what matters at the end is "OUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER".
                         
       AND NOW LEMME WRAP UP BY THESE WORDS
 "THE BEST PARTNERS OF THE WORLD ARE STILL                                SINGLE".           



                                          -ASHWINI .




           SHARE THE LINK ,IF YOU LIKE IT.

2 comments:

Flashbacks of the Nightmare

Mrs. Marie is 45 and still, she looks as pretty as she was when she was 19, as seen from the photos.  She has had some accidents in the pat...