BE SOFT MY LOVE, YOU OFTEN HURT.

BELIEVER

                           SHE IS AN INSPIRATION TO ME

I'm a killer to the relationship, and I feel like I'm drowning. I feel my legs are tied to a heavy stone and I'm trying to cross this ocean, end of which I can't even see.And to what I have done shall be written in blood and tears of mine in the passage below.

Last night, I burned some memories, I wondered my fault, some of which haunt me and some did teach. My monthly horoscope of the 3rd month of 2018 says me, that a bond between me and a close friend shall be shattered and the planets seem to have started their job. 


I  feel more than just destroyed and nights make me cry, sunlight hurts my soul and morning make me wanna die. Good for me, for what I have done, but I am more than just destroyed.



She regrets her words, she once gave me. she regrets the time, she once wanted to hold forever. 

She is strong or maybe not, but She is THE BEST and a girl of words.
   
Strange is the situation, isn't it!? I once hoped to fight the world with you by my side. But, it seems that I've already lost.

 Nah! I don't believe in this, never will I. But I won't even make this difficult for you. If it is a silence of yours which I deserve now, I'll love that too. 



I had a dream, that you were mine, and I'd barely slept and it seems to be destroyed. And for those 1000 efforts of yours and a few of mine, which never helped, I'll believe in god. And in the fact that God exists in all forms and a form of who is You...... 



My girl is Strong and a fighter too, She is trouble and I'm too. But if they believe in positive thoughts, I still hope for the best of us. I don't know what's written in our hands and me'' ll ignore it even if you can see it clearly Because I believe in you and You believe in me.  

I FEEL THE TIME AND SITUATIONS HAVE BEEN DIFFICULT AND OPTIONS ARE LESS. AND IT KILLS ME EVERY DAY AND EVERY SECOND. BUT BELIEVE  ME WHEN I SAY, "EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL-RIGHT."





My words are philosophical and so am I. But I'm a believer and a believer of Life. 



I'm just 19 and a college guy. But, what I see in me is above the sky. It's difficult and I don't know what. But, I wish you'd help me get the best of mine. 




I need your help, to turn things all right, and even if this means nothing I'll always try.

      SHE IS THE BEST THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME,

AND I'm SORRY, FOR THE NIGHTS WE CRIED,

I'm SORRY FOR THE DISTANCE AND me.

BUT, YOU ARE THE BEST AND FOR YOU,

I ALWAYS CRY.  



Someone today told me that God is watching us

all the time.24*7.

So, SLOW DOWN

CALM DOWN

DON'T WORRY 

DON'T HURRY

TRUST THE PROCESS. 


SHE IS AN INSPIRATION TO ME.
                                                                                                                                                                                                 -ASHWINI.                                                                                                      

   
                                              
       
CLICK ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON TO CONTACT THERE.

No comments:

Flashbacks of the Nightmare

Mrs. Marie is 45 and still, she looks as pretty as she was when she was 19, as seen from the photos.  She has had some accidents in the pat...